While almost all children world-wide gladly participate in chocolate egg hunts, their enthusiasm many other activities - including painting Easter eggs - will be dictated by their learning style.
- If your child is analytic, they will probably like Easter Puzzles.
- Children who are both analytic and have a visual preference for words might like to try Easter Crosswords.
- Children who are both holistic and have a visual preference for words, will love writing about it (have a look here for creative writing ideas with the Easter theme).
- Tactile children like to try their hand at Easter Crafts.
- Kinesthetic children, particularly those with a preference for mobility, will love Easter Outdoor Activities.
Have a happy and safe Easter!