The Second Secret of Learning Styles - Why Your Desk Matters
The Second Secret
As we’ve already learnt, the secret of Learning Styles extends beyond the visual / auditory / kinaesthetic manner in which you like to learn. While the LSA tool offered by us on this website does explore sensory modalities at length, we also look at many other elements that determine learning and working success.
My Desk and I
· Do you like working at a desk or would you prefer sitting somewhere less informal and more comfortable if given the choice?
· Do you like putting your papers in folders and filing cabinets or have them stacked all over your room?
· Do you want your desk (or equivalent) to be right by the window?
· Are you happy in an office with no window?
· Would you prefer to learn a new skill in a room that’s too cold or too hot?
· How about the room itself: how quiet is too quiet for you?
“But wait, there’s more...”
Q: So is Creative Learning’s LSA tool VAK plus the desk?
A: No way! We consider 49 elements to determine your or your child’s unique Learning Style.
How can you be better at your job? How can your child do better at school? Find out.