Barbara Prashnig’s book, “Learning Styles in Action”, does more than help you implement learning styles: it actually helps you solve your stress and discipline issues.
The book is full of scenarios and diverse real-life situations. Among others, “Learning Styles in Action” shows you:
- How learning styles can help underachieving or disruptive students
- Multi-sensory teaching and learning in action
- Ways to integrate learning styles and ICT (computer technology)
- How to create a real learning styles classroom
- The do’s and don’ts of using learning styles.
Many enlightened teachers are doing amazing work with young people. If you want to be one of them, read this book.