If your Learning Style calls for intake when you’re concentrating on something new or difficult, make sure that what you snack on doesn’t make you feel too heavy, too tired or - in the longer term - unhealthy.
So here are a few ideas for light snacks that are good for you:
· water (about 2 litres or 8 standard-size cups is about right as a daily dose)
· nuts (provided you’re not allergic)
· fresh or dried fruit (if dried, those without preservatives are best)
· seeds (e.g., sunflower, pumpkin)
· dark chocolate (at least 70& cocoa)
· popcorn (no-fat and preservative free)
· anything with lots of omega 3 (salmon, sardines, mackerel and herring).
Do you have any other suggestions? We’d love to hear from you! Simply drop us an email or leave a comment on this blog.
Please listen to your Learning Style needs - they are there to help you work and learn in an optimal way.
(To find out what your Learning Style is, please visit http://www.pss-styles.com/.)