In today's competitive market, it's not enough to hire someone: you have to find the right person for the job. Recruitment is a delicate balance between art and science, with interviews and psychometric tests not always resulting in a perfect match.
Based on many years of international experience, we can offer an innovative solution: Working Style Analysis (WSA), a unique online tool that’s invaluable when recruiting new staff or evaluating existing employees.
WSA aids in assessing applicants for a new job or position by analysing Working Style features that cannot be ascertained reliably through interviews or psychometric testing. These biological and conditioned style features include:
- how they perform under stress;
- whether they can cope with night shifts or noisy environments;
- how well they can work unsupervised, by themselves or in a team;
- whether they are detail-oriented, creative, big-picture oriented, fast or slow decision making, using gut feeling or logic;
- what motivates them;
- how responsible and communicative they are;
- their attitude to rules and authority;
- how they deal with difficult information and solve problems;
- how best to manage them.
Applying the findings of the WSA tool in everyday corporate life leads to more effective management and leadership, based on Diversity principles.
Buy your own WSA assessment today to find out why you are the right person for your job.