- Make the employees feel valued and rewarded, both in terms of finances, and public recognition.
- Provide an opportunity for personal growth and development. Give challenging and stimulating work. Match projects with people's passion.
- Ensure the employees' buy-in into the company's vision and goals.
- Have fewer rules and more common sense. When dealing with people, being humane goes a lot further than being a bureaucrat.
- Respect their employees' Working Style. (Did you know the wrong type of light at the office could make you sick?)
Friday, January 10, 2014
5 things companies do right
Here are the top five things companies can do in order to retain staff and ensure overall quality: